Become a Member
Join the Door County Land Trust today!
As a member of the Door County Land Trust, you receive the following benefits:
- The Land Trust journal, Landings, and other newsletters that highlight Door County’s exceptional lands and waters
- Opportunities to explore Land Trust-protected properties
- Invitations to Land Trust-sponsored events
- Rewarding volunteer opportunities
- A connection with others who share a similar passion for Door County’s wild places and open spaces
- And best of all, the satisfaction of being part of a solution to protect Door County’s most important resource…the land itself!
In addition to the benefits listed above, contributors at the Northern White Cedar Society and Grand Peninsula Society levels also receive invitations to special hikes, the Breakfast in the Fields event in June, updates on the latest Land Trust news and annual gift notecards.
Sign up for a one year membership available at the following levels:
Northern White Cedar Society ($1,000-$9,999)
Grand Peninsula Society ($10,000+)
Two Ways to Join:
Annual Membership Contribution
Evergreen Giving (Recurring Monthly Giving)