It’s time get outside and enjoy the fall colors! According to the Wisconsin Fall Color Report on travelwisconsin.com, Door County is at 50% now, with peak color anticipated in mid-October. These five preserves are some of our favorite places to enjoy autumn’s splendor!
1. Richter Community Forest Nature Preserve, Washington Island
2. White Cliff Nature Preserve, Egg Harbor
3. Three Springs Nature Preserve, Sister Bay
4. Lautenbach Woods Nature Preserve, south of Egg Harbor
5. Bay Shore Blufflands Nature Preserve, south of Egg Harbor